Sunday 16 May 2010

Handmade Dolly for Ava

I made this for my great Nieces 1st birthday last month.
The photos aren't too good I'm afraid. and some of the quality has got lost in the upload too.










Doll. Rainbow bag. Blanket & Pillow. White Nighty/dress. T-shirt/blouse & Dungaree Shorts. Stripped t-shirt/top & Blue Pinafore Dress. Headband.

All Modelled by Ava's Dolly below... The little heart on her chest says "Made With love".


































I sort of followed the pattern in the link below, adding a mix of the Bruno bear (modified pattern too, as seen/mentioned on the previous post to this one.) for her body. And I followed the pattern for the blue dress (though I excluded the buttons). But the rest I made up myself. This doll and her accessories took me a good couple or 3 of long weeks or so to make. You wouldn't think it would take so long for something so small would you!?

Amigurumi Doll
http://stitch.hellooperator.net/free-patterns/amigurumi-doll/

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Ravelry. Love the doll with clothes and the other dolls you have done or are doing.

    ReplyDelete


Blogs Of Inspiration